Is Justin Trudeau Cooking The Books Regarding The Covid Death Rate II

According to Redman, the authoritarian Trudeau government has been reducing the COVID-19 death toll by removing all people who died with COVID-19 and not from it. He presented data showing that the true number of deaths is closer to 36,659, which is more than 15,000 lower than the official figure. Redman’s data also shows that the vast majority of COVID-19 deaths, 91.3%, were in seniors over 60 with multiple severe comorbidities. Deaths in those under 60 accounted for the remainder of the 8.7%, which is similar to pneumonia. These revelations are concerning not only for the accuracy of the data used to make decisions but also for the impact on the public’s trust in the seemingly manipulative Trudeau government.

The Canadian government must be transparent and accountable to the people they serve, especially during a crisis like a pandemic. Redman’s allegations have sent shockwaves through the country, and it is now up to the government to respond to these claims and restore public trust. The question of whether our government would lie to us is a serious one, and the Canadian public must have confidence in the data presented to them. It is only with reliable information that we can make informed decisions and work together to overcome this cash cow of a pandemic.

Picture of Aussie Brief News
Aussie Brief News

Go to First Page and Get the Latest News.

Translator: Himalaya San Francisco Quantum Farm
Design&editor: Fusu

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *